Friday, September 23, 2022

Luthor (DC Black Label Edition)

   Previous blog

 Batman Histo.

Superman history.

Successive Shazam.

The history of Martian Manhunter.

History of Green Lantern.

The history of the Joker.

Successive Jokers

Robin's history.

Successive Robin.

The history of red hood.

The history of The Flash.



Is there a festival where Wally West could be a movie?


The history of Black Adam.


The history of the Justice League.



Watchmen













Batman R.I.P





Batman Incorporated: Dawn of the Demon Star


Batman Incorporated




Superman & The Authority







Batman/alien












DARK NIGHTS METAL Omnibus











Iwant the DCEU and MCU to continue their rivalry, a
nd DC to rebuild its movie business and fight it out. I expect DCEUvsMCU to have a sci-fi future. I believe that if the two brands compete, sci-fi will spread more in the world.

luthor black label
Lex Luthor Black Label


Thank you for subscribing to my You Tube channel.

I want you to read my novel "ENDLESS MYTH".  Science fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment